Commodity: Formic acid 85%
CAS No.: 64-18-6
Grade: Industrial grade
Formic acid is one of the basic organic chemical raw materials, widely used in pesticides, leather, dyes, medicine and rubber industries. Formic acid can be directly used for fabric processing, tanned leather, textile printing and dyeing and storage of green feed. It can also be used as a metal surface treatment agent, rubber auxiliary and industrial solvent. It is used in the synthesis of various formates, acridine dyes and formamide series of pharmaceutical intermediates in organic synthesis.
1. Pharmaceutical industry: caffeine, analgin, aminopyrine, aminophylline, theobromine, borneol, vitamin B1, metronidazole, mebendazole.
2. Pesticide industry: triadimefon, triadimefon, tricyclazole, triazoazole, triazophos, paclobutrazol, uniconazole, insecticidal ether, dicofol, etc.
3. Chemical industry: calcium formate, sodium formate, ammonium formate, potassium formate, ethyl formate, barium formate, dimethylformamide, formamide, rubber antioxidant, pentaerythritol, neopentyl glycol, epoxy soybean oil, epoxy Octyl soybean oleate, pivaloyl chloride, paint remover, phenolic resin, pickled steel plate, etc.
4. Leather industry: leather tanning agents, deliming agents and neutralizers.
5. Rubber industry: natural rubber coagulant.
6. Others: It can also manufacture mordant for printing and dyeing, dyeing agent for fiber and paper, treatment agent, plasticizer, food preservation and animal feed additives.
Formic acid 85%
Clear and free of suspended matter
Formic acid purity
Dilution Test (Acid: Water=1:3)
Chloride (Cl-) max
Sulfate (SO42-) max
Evaporation Residue (max)
Package: 25kg/plastic drum, 1200kg IBC.